Je m’appelle Stephanie, je suis francaise, I’m married, I’ve got two teen daughters (16 yrs and 13 yrs), I’m living in Copenhagen since July 2015.
Actually, I’ve no job, I take some Danish lessons at IA Sprog at Nørrebro. I moved here for my husbands job, and I need to speak danish to work in stores. I take some salsa and bachata lessons for few years, because I like these dance, and I ve got the chance and the time to learn them now. I like to read and watch some fantastic, dramatic, and horror stories, and I like to cook some foreign meal. And of course I’ve a special interest in fashion due to my profession.
- Name: Stephanie Lecarpentier
- Language: French (English)
- Danish: Module 3.2
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, linkedin.
- Area: Copenhagen, Islands Brygge
- Career: 19 years in Sales Sector, 8 years Store manager for men, women and children’s clothes.
- Interest: Latin dance, Cooking (oriental food), Volunteer Culture House of Islands Brygge, fantastic film, thrillers (Stefen King, Mary Higgins Clark, Marc Levy)