I’m Belén and I come from Bilbao, a city in the north of Spain. I moved to Copenhagen because my husband, a game programmer, found his dream job here.
I have worked for 6 years as a researcher in projects of Digital Humanities at the University of Deusto, and I have also a background as a Spanish Language and Literature teacher.
I have started studying Danish few months ago, and I would like to have more opportunities to practice it.
I like food, both cooking and tasting, mainly Basque cuisine. I can’t resist a good burger or a cup of coffee. I enjoy reading books and traveling. I also like watching tv series and movies, especially Iñárritu’s, Tarantino’s and David Lynch’s work.
- Name: Belén Llana
- Language: Spanish
- Danish Level: Modul 2, started in November 2015
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area: Copenhagen area and Frederiksberg
- Career: Digital content editor and Spanish Language and Literature teacher
- Interests: travel, food, coffee, literature, languages, movies and tv series.
My name is Xing Zi and I come from China. I moved to Denmark in 2013, since my husband’s company (Novo Nordisk) has relocated him from China to Denmark. We have a daughter and about to have a son in April 2016.
I used to work in human resources area for 8 years in both IT and Sports industry. I love talking with people from different culture background, to get inspired by various opinions and cultures. I have also been a part-time teacher for some years, to help students with both Chinese and English.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, writing, swimming, yoga and travelling. Those
hobbies enrich my knowledge and experiences. I am looking for someone who can
help me with Danish speaking (It is really hard for me with ‘Dansk udtale’), in return, I can help you with not only Chinese language, but also Chinese culture and literature, which I love very much!
- Name: Gexingzi Wang
- Language: Chinese
- Danish Level: Modul 5 (PD3 in Spring 2016)
- Contact: email@example.com or LinkedIn
- Area: Copenhagen
- Career: Human Resources and Part-Time Techaer
- Interests: Literature, writing, swimming, yoga, travelling and kids
My name is Chiara, I am an editorial translator, a language teacher and a coordinator for international exchange projects, married with a spanish professor of DTU, and proud mother of two children.
I was born and raised in Vinci, close to Florence, like my more famous fellow citizen Leonardo, but during my studies I moved to Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany), where I taught and researched at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität for ten years. After living again in Italy for other ten years, in summer 2014 I moved with my family to Østerbro, where I started learning Danish. I hope to complete PD3 within spring 2016.
I speak currently German, Spanish and English and I make myself understood in French. For professional reasons I am very interested in publishing industry and literature – with a special eye for children’s and young-adult fiction – education and journalism. In my free time I like to swim, to practice yoga, to cook healthy food and to write. I am moreover a passionate football fan and I’m looking for Danish speakers who share the same interest in writing, languages and linguistics.
You can contact me through my LinkedIn page
- Name: Chiara Marmugi
- Language: Italian
- Danish level: Modul 5 (PD3 in Spring 2016)
- Contact: LinkedIn
- Area: Copenhagen
- Career: literary translator and languages teacher, researcher, coordinator for international exchange projects and active in the publishing industry
- Interests: languages and international literature, children’s and young-adult fiction, journalism, education, healthy food, football, swimming, yoga.