I’m Belén and I come from Bilbao, a city in the north of Spain. I moved to Copenhagen because my husband, a game programmer, found his dream job here.
I have worked for 6 years as a researcher in projects of Digital Humanities at the University of Deusto, and I have also a background as a Spanish Language and Literature teacher.
I have started studying Danish few months ago, and I would like to have more opportunities to practice it.
I like food, both cooking and tasting, mainly Basque cuisine. I can’t resist a good burger or a cup of coffee. I enjoy reading books and traveling. I also like watching tv series and movies, especially Iñárritu’s, Tarantino’s and David Lynch’s work.
- Name: Belén Llana
- Language: Spanish
- Danish Level: Modul 2, started in November 2015
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area: Copenhagen area and Frederiksberg
- Career: Digital content editor and Spanish Language and Literature teacher
- Interests: travel, food, coffee, literature, languages, movies and tv series.
Sounds familiar? Want to learn more, here is your opportunity.
My name is Rahul.
I recently relocated to København with my wife who works for Novo Nordisk. I am originally from India. I have finance background and earned my MBA in Finance. I worked in financial services industry for 8 years. Lastly in India, I was working with Development Bank of Singapore(DBS) in Wealth Management division.
Currently, I am actively looking for job opportunities in Banks and Finance division in companies.
I love traveling, cooking, experimenting with food, swimming and making new friends.
Right now, I’m learning Danish (Modul 2) at KBH – sprogcenter, and would like to improve my proficiency in Danish. Send me an e-mail if you are interested in sprog swapping ! 🙂
- Language: Hindi (Native speaker), English
- Danish Level: Module 2
- Contact: email@example.com
- Area: Copenhagen area and Frederiksberg
- Career: Financial services and Finance
- Interests: Traveling,cooking, watching films, swimming and running
Je m’appelle Stephanie, je suis francaise, I’m married, I’ve got two teen daughters (16 yrs and 13 yrs), I’m living in Copenhagen since July 2015.
Actually, I’ve no job, I take some Danish lessons at IA Sprog at Nørrebro. I moved here for my husbands job, and I need to speak danish to work in stores. I take some salsa and bachata lessons for few years, because I like these dance, and I ve got the chance and the time to learn them now. I like to read and watch some fantastic, dramatic, and horror stories, and I like to cook some foreign meal. And of course I’ve a special interest in fashion due to my profession.
- Name: Stephanie Lecarpentier
- Language: French (English)
- Danish: Module 3.2
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, linkedin.
- Area: Copenhagen, Islands Brygge
- Career: 19 years in Sales Sector, 8 years Store manager for men, women and children’s clothes.
- Interest: Latin dance, Cooking (oriental food), Volunteer Culture House of Islands Brygge, fantastic film, thrillers (Stefen King, Mary Higgins Clark, Marc Levy)
My name is Chiara, I am an editorial translator, a language teacher and a coordinator for international exchange projects, married with a spanish professor of DTU, and proud mother of two children.
I was born and raised in Vinci, close to Florence, like my more famous fellow citizen Leonardo, but during my studies I moved to Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany), where I taught and researched at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität for ten years. After living again in Italy for other ten years, in summer 2014 I moved with my family to Østerbro, where I started learning Danish. I hope to complete PD3 within spring 2016.
I speak currently German, Spanish and English and I make myself understood in French. For professional reasons I am very interested in publishing industry and literature – with a special eye for children’s and young-adult fiction – education and journalism. In my free time I like to swim, to practice yoga, to cook healthy food and to write. I am moreover a passionate football fan and I’m looking for Danish speakers who share the same interest in writing, languages and linguistics.
You can contact me through my LinkedIn page
- Name: Chiara Marmugi
- Language: Italian
- Danish level: Modul 5 (PD3 in Spring 2016)
- Contact: LinkedIn
- Area: Copenhagen
- Career: literary translator and languages teacher, researcher, coordinator for international exchange projects and active in the publishing industry
- Interests: languages and international literature, children’s and young-adult fiction, journalism, education, healthy food, football, swimming, yoga.