My name is Kristan
and I recently relocated to København with my boyfriend who works for IO Interactive. I’m originally from the US, where I earned my Master’s in Secondary English Education and English for Speakers of Other Languages at the University of Florida. After teaching at a Florida high school for two years, I moved to New York, where I worked in administration. Currently, I’m a substitute teacher at an international school, but I am seeking more permanent work in education or office administration.
When free, I love to read (sci-fi, graphic novels, and fantasy), travel, run, rock out to indie music, play games, and watch all kinds of films.
Right now, I’m studying beginner Danish (Modul 1) at Studieskolen, and would like to improve my language skills with native Danish speakers. E-mail me at any time so we can start sprog swapping!
- Name: Kristan Pardue
- Language: English (Native speaker)
- Danish Level: Module 1 started in Feb 2016
- Contact: email@example.com
- Area: Copenhagen area and Frederiksberg
- Career: Education and office administration
- Interests: Reading, traveling, music, film, games, running, fencing, and animals