My name is Vladimir
and I moved from the US to Denmark with my dog to be with my wife and her cat, who’s Danish and who works for ATP in Hillerød (my wife not the cat, although the cat is Danish too.) In the US I was a high school history teacher for eight years, but now would like to switch careers into field of Human Resources.
I was born in Belarus (USSR at the time) but moved to the US when I was 10, so by this point I can safely say that I am American although I can still read, write and speak in Russian. At the moment I am taking Danish language classes at IA Sprog in Nørrebro, and would like to get more opportunities to practice Danish with native speakers.
In my free time I enjoy reading (fantasy, sci-fi, thrillers, horror, historical fiction and comic books/graphic novels). Besides that I enjoy trying new beers and whiskeys. When it comes to movies and/or TV-Shows I tend to stick to the same genre that I like to read. In addition I like playing board games like Settlers of Catan, 7 Wonders, Carcassone, etc. I also like traveling and trying new food.
- Name: Vladimir Kunin
- Language: English, Russian (Conversationally Fluent)
- Danish level: Modul 5 (PD3 in Spring 2016)
- Contact: email@example.com or LinkedIn
- Area: Copenhagen NV
- Career: Education but would like to switch into HR
- Interests: Literature, travel, beer, whiskey, coffee, board games, video games, going to the movies